The PATH Platform
Eflow‘s remarkable software PATH (Peer Application Transaction Hub) is the tool and architecture that delivers significant Operational Risk Reduction, Processing Cost containment and total Business Process transparency through its Trade Management, Monitoring and Transactional Workflow solutions.
Eflow maintains a library of standard PATH models (configurations) for immediate solution delivery including:
This is only a small sample of PATH’s unique capabilities and architecture. PATH stands alone in the market to enable rapid deployment of bespoke Transaction and Data Management solutions and supplying impressive benefit to its adopters.
First and foremost, the job is immediately 70% complete as PATH is designed to care of:
- Protocol and format translation (30+ communication/format combinations as standard building blocks as well as standard application adaptors such as Fidessa, Bloomberg, Kondor+, Atlas, MIDAS, CLS)
- Interrelationship between applications
- Data exchange between applications
- Full reconciliation and audit of transaction flow
- Case management to resolve exceptions
- Full embedded change management
- Included development, Quality Assurance and Production environment
Building a Transaction or Workflow Hub or Warehouse is simple and cost effective, as it:
- Maximizes the investment in existing infrastructure
- Reduces people interaction with Transactions thus reducing possible error and cost of additional handling
- Presents simple user control for exception management
- Creates an exceptional data warehouse as bonus – no need for additional expense for comprehensive data warehouse
- Provides Business intelligence reporting for what if and Management Information
- Includes vendor supplied support (standard architecture) – reduces cost of support and ensures continuity.